Dr. Vishal K Singh
MBBS, MD, DCH
Associate Director – Paediatrics
Pediatrician- 18 Years of Experience
Dr. Singh completed DCH and MD (Paediatrics) from South Gujarat University, Surat. He is a Diplomate of National Board in Paediatrics. He completed his fellowship in Paediatric Cardiac Critical Care from Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai. Prior to joining Jaypee Hospital, he worked at Escorts Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has experience of more than 15 years. His areas of expertise includes non-invasive ventilation, post operative management of complex congenital heart surgery and infants with prolonged ventilation, intensive care of infants and children on ECMO.
- MBBS – Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, 1994
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) – Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, 1997
- MD – Pediatrics – Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, 1999
- DNB – Paediatrics – Diploma National Board, 2000
- Cardiology, Associate Director- Jaypee Hospital, Gautam Buddh Nagar,Noida , currently working
- Pediatric Cardiologist