Dr. Tripti Kaur Brar
MBBS, MS – ENT, DNB – Otorhinolaryngology
Associate Consultant – ENT
ENT Specialist – 10 Years of Experience
Dr. Brar completed MS (ENT) and DNB from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University. She has attended the Visiting Physician Program in Otology/Neurotology at House Research Institute, Los Angeles and the Head and Neck Surgery Program at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York. She has undergone training in Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgeries from Singapore General Hospital.
Dr. Brar has expertise in surgeries like myringoplasty, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy, stapedotomy, septoplasty, adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, functional endoscopic sinus surgeries, endoscopic dacrocystorhinostomy, benign and malignant tumours of head and neck (thyroid, larynx, parotid, submandibular gland), sleep apnea surgeries. She has special interest in Otology and Cochlear Implants, Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology and Sleep apnea surgeries.
- MBBS – Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
- MS – ENT – Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
- DNB – Otorhinolaryngology – Singapore General Hospital
- Member – American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Member – Association of Otolaryngologists of India-Delhi
- Training – Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgeries – Singapore General Hospital
- ENT, Associate Consultant – Jaypee Hospital, Gautam Buddh Nagar,Noida , currently working