Dr. Pankaj Lohia
MBBS, MD – Pulmonary Medicine, IDCC
Senior Consultant – Pulmonologist – 17 Years of Experience
Dr. Pankaj Lohia has completed MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 1996, MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2002, IDCC from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Training in Critical Care & Respiratory Disease from Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai & Training in Liver Disease and Liver Transplant from King College, London and has expertise in Intubation, CVP Line Insertion, Arterial Lines, Fiber Optic Bronchoscopy, Medical Pleurodesis, Per Cutaneous Tracheostomy, Swan Ganz Catheter insertion & Monitoring, Cardiac Pacing etc.
- MBBS – SMS Medical College,Jaipur
- MD – Pulmonary Medicine – SMS Medical College,Jaipur
- IDCC – Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Member – Member of Delhi Medical Council
- Life Member – Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Training – Critical Care & Respiratory Disease – Breach Candy Hospital,Mumbai
- Training – Liver Disease and Liver Transplant – King College, London
CLINICAL EXPERTISE/ INTERESTS
Dr. Lohia is well versed with procedures like intubation, CVP line insertion, arterial lines, fiber optic bronchoscopy, Medical pleurodesis, Per cutaneous tracheostomy, Swan Ganz Catheter insertion & monitoring, Cardiac Pacing ,IABP Placement. He also specializes in Ventilator strategies and advanced hemodynamic monitoring of patients.
He has several papers published in various national & International journals. He has keen interest for research work. He is also involved in teaching students of FNB critical Care & IDCC course.