Dr. Sanjay Gupta
MS Orth Gold Medalist, MCh Orth Liverpool UK,
FRCS Tr & Orth UK
Joint Replacement Surgeon, Orthopedist,
22 Years Experience
DEGREES & TRAINING:
Dr. Gupta completed MS (Orthopaedics) with a gold medal from S.N Medical College, Agra and MCh (Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement) from University of Liverpool, UK. He also underwent rigorous training in various hospitals across NHS, UK. He holds a Fellowship in Trauma and Orthopaedics from The Royal College of Surgeons, UK.
CLINICAL EXPERTISE & INTERESTS:
Dr. Gupta has special interests in knee arthroplasty, complex primary and revision TKR, arthroscopic ligament reconstruction and sports medicine. He has performed over 5000 knee replacement surgeries in his 15 years of surgical career. In addition to conventional knee replacement, he is an expert in performing partial knee replacement and minimally invasive knee replacement.
He has more than thirty research papers published in national & international journals to his credit. He has been an academic orthopaedician with consistent commitment to orthopaedic teaching and training. He has been an ATLS instructor and Clinical Orthopaedic Tutor at UK. He is co-editor of an Orthopaedic Journal.
ACCOMPLISHMENT / AWARDS:
Awarded as Best Joint Replacement Surgeon in Delhi NCR by Hon’ble Minister Dr Harshvardhan, Ministry of Science & Technology at India’s Most Prominent Health Awards Ceremony 2016.
- 1997 – 2000 MS orthopedics at SN Medical College Agra
- 2000 – 2001 Senior Registrar Orthopedics at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Sarita Vihar
- 2002 – 2011 Registrar – Senior Registrar- Fellow Orthopedics at NHS United Kingdom
- 2011 – 2014 Senior Consultant Orthopedics & Joint Replacement at Moolchand Medicity – Max Patparganj – Fortis
- 2014 – 2017 Associate Director Joint Replacement & Orthopedics at Jaypee Hospital sec 128