Dr. Agarwal completed MD (Internal Medicine) from PGIMER, Chandigarh and DM (Cardiology) from SGPGIMS, Lucknow. Prior to joining Jaypee Hospital, has worked at City Clinic, Mauritius and Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad. Dr. Agarwal has experience of more than 15 years. He is skilled in trans-radial and trans-ulnar coronary interventions like chronic total occlusion, left main disease, bifurcation lesions, graft interventions, primary PCI, etc. He has performed over 9000 coronary angiograms, 5500 coronary angioplasties, 600 renal, peripheral and carotid angioplasties, 200 balloon mitral and aortic valvotomies. Dr. Agarwal has a keen interest in research and publication and has numerous papers published in various national and international journals to his credit.
- MBBS – Jiwaji University, Gwalior, 1993
- MD – Medicine – PGIMER, Chandigarh, India, 1997
- DM – Cardiology – SGPGIMS, Lucknow, 2001
- Consultant (Cardiology) – Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- Senior Interventional Cardiologist – Metro Heart Institute, Noida
ACCOMPLISHMENT / AWARDS:
- 10,000 Coronary Angiograms
- 5700 Coronary Angioplasties
- 570 Renal, Peripheral & Carotid Angioplasties
- 70 Permanent Pacemakers etc.
AREA OF INTEREST:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Complex PCI
- Trans-Radial Interventions
- Life member of Cardio-logical Society of India :L 2396